Use your coffee grounds to remove odors and oil from your fingers.
For example, remove the smell of garlic or fish from your hands by scrubbing them with coffee grounds.
Coffee grounds are full of antioxidants that you can use in your skincare routine.
Use your grounds to make a delicious, fragrant body scrub.
Mix the ingredients into a delicious moist scrub and bring it to the bath.
1 dl dried coffee grounds
0,5 dl coconut oil
Facemask with coffee and cocoa
- Mix dry coffee grounds and cocoa in a bowl.
- Add the yogurt and honey.
- Apply the mask to a cleaned face.
(Avoid the area around the eyes and mouth.)
- Let the mask dry – it should go from feeling wet to a bit sticky to the touch.
- Slightly dab the mask off with a lukewarm facecloth in massaging movements.
- Once you have removed the majority of the mask, clean the rest with water.
1 tbsp. dried coffee grounds
1 tbsp. cocoa
2 tbsp. yoghurt
0,5 tbsp. honey
- Melt glycerin soap using a water bath.
- Grease the soap from with a bit of oil.
- Sprinkel a spoonful coffee grounds in the soap form.
- When the soap is meltet you take it of the water and add a teaspoon coffee grounds to the melted soap.
- Blend it together and pour it in the soap form.
- Let the soap harden and after a couple of hours you can take it out of the form.
Add a some drops of essential oil in the melted soap if you want to add som fragrance.
225 g glycerin soap
Ca. 25 g coffe grounds
Metal muffin from or other soap form